Key Word:Sonar Meter Fetal Sound Portable LCD Display,Stethoscope Pulse Meter Ultrasound
How to use:
- Before using it for the first time, make sure 2 batteries are in
- Press the power button to power on, then adjust the volume
- Lie flat with a cushion pillow, keep legs straight and relax
- Attach the fetal probe to the abdomen to locate the position of the fetus and find out the best direction to the fetal heart
- After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real time
- Every time the fetal heart rate meter is used, clean and disinfect with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- If you do not use the machine for a long time, it is recommended to take out the battery and store it well
- This instrument is a fetal heart rate test tool, which can not replace the conventional fetal heart rate monitoring. If the fetal heart rate result is not credible, use other methods immediately, such as using a stethoscope for verification
- It should be ensured that the environment in which the instrument is used is not subject to strong electromagnetic interference sources such as interference from wireless transamitters or mobile phones.
- Suitable for short-term intermittent use
6.Battery will not include, due to it can’t be shipped, please note it!